Available in 2 Different Models
Can Hold 6 or 14 Guns
Available with Key Locking or Electronic Locking
£6,000 Cash Rating
The Warden LFS – 6 Gun Safe – Key features a high security key lock for access.
Inside the high density foam gun holder has space for up to 6 0r 14 guns. There is also a lockable compartment ideal for ammunition.
For peace of mind, the Warden is certified to Firearms Cabinets SS302:2020. It has been approved to the Silver Standard by Sold Secure.
It also benefits from a recommended cash rating of £6,000 or £60,000 for valuables. Tested to EN1143-1 by IMP.
Please check with your insurance company before you purchase
- Tested and certified to Firearms Cabinets SS302:2020 – Silver by Sold Secure
- Built to a Police Preferred specification – Secured by Design
- Recommended £6,000 cash rating or £60,000 for valuables
- Tested to EN1143-1 by IMP
- Offers up to 30 minutes fire protection for paper documents
- Tested to EN15659 LFS 30P by IMP
- 3-Point locking
- Door secured by 23mm diameter locking bolts
- Fitted with a lockable internal ammunition compartment – cam lock with 2 keys
- Door opens to 180 degrees for full access to the guns
- 2 Sizes available in the range
- Add 40mm to the external depth to include the handle
- High security 8 lever double bitted key lock – two keys supplied
- Lock is certified to VdS Class 1 and EN1300 Class A
- Additional cut keys available
- We recommend to secure this model to a concrete floor
- Comes with a pre-drilled hole in the base for fixing
- Can also be secured to a wall – rear fixing is partially drilled
- Supplied with 1 x 12mm diameter 140mm long fixing bolt – suitable for concrete
- excludes ammo box
- excludes gun and rod holders
- add an extra 55mm to depth for handle